|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (201 days ago)|
- Extended 3 Bedroom end terrace town house in cul de sac location .
- Direct water access with private pontoon . Mooring available at increased monthly rent
- Ground floor study / playroom and cloaks/utility/showeroom.
- Full upgraded double glazing .
- Carport with covered parking for 1 vehicle and further parking .
- Large living room with fire and sliding doors to balcony overlooking the water .
- Electric underfloor heating .
- Master bedroom on second floor with ensuite . First floor showeroom .
- Maintenance free private shingled and patio garden direct onto water .
- Furnished or unfurnished . Available from circa 11th November 2016
Full descriptionAvailable to let is this enhanced and extended 3 bedroom end terrace town house with mooring available at a slightly enhanced monthly rental and direct water access . Further features include an upgraded kitchen with appliances and extended loft bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bath / toilet facilities . The large first floor living room has access to spacious balcony over looking the water and the property is positioned at the very end of the cul de sac giving a high degree of privacy . There is flexibility on the furnishings for this delightful property that is available from circa 11th November 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45204645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6280957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.