|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (464 days ago)|
- Huge open-plan living space
- Fully integrated kitchen with dining area
- Comfortable reception area with sliding doors to the balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Juliette balcony
- En suite shower room
- Second bedroom with balcony access and Juliette balcony
- Luxurious bathroom
- Lift access
LONG LET. Peacefully located, and set back from the road within a modern gated development this stylish, bright and modern two bedroom, two bathroom flat also provides a private balcony.
Battersea Square is situated just minutes away which offers a small selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants. The river Thames is also a sort distance away as is Battersea Park and bus routes towards Chelsea.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.