|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom, third floor apartment
- Beautifully set within a period mansion conversion
- Offers spacious, well arranged accommodation
- Benefits from a convenient eat-in kitchen
- Gorgeous, recently refurbished family bathroom
- Offering stylish neutral décor and bright interiors
- Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale
- Small private terrace and communal gardens to the rear
LONG LET. A stunning two bedroom, third floor flat offering fabulous living and entertaining space, presented to a beautiful standard and providing a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale.
Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale, moments from the green spaces of the Paddington Recreation Ground and close to the amenities of Elgin Avenue. Maida Vale Underground Station is situated close by, offering links into and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.