|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (471 days ago)|
- Separate, high gloss integrated kitchen
- Large, stylish three bedroom maisonette
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Plenty of storage through-out
- Two separate W.C
- Walking distance to Warwick Avenue Underground station
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - Featuring stylish décor and modern living and entertaining space, this fantastic newly refurbished three bedroom maisonette is set on the ground floor with private patio, in a great location.
Situated in heart of Little Venice the property is close to the shops, coffee houses and restaurants of Lauderdale Road and Elgin Avenue, with Paddington Recreation Ground easily reached. Nearby transport includes Warwick Avenue Underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45206370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BEL146918_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityWest Residential, Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.