|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Fitted modern Kitchen & Walk in Pantry
- Reception Room with Open Fire
- Three Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Bathroom with shower
- Oil Central Heating
- Good size Garden & Driveway
- Dining room/study
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Very sorry No DSS or pets
Located in the village of Ludborough is this semi detached property set down a quiet 'no through road' offering good size accommodation. The property benefits from oil central heating, front and rear gardens and driveway providing parking. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with useful walk in pantry, reception room with open fire and a further small dining room/study, two bedrooms to the first floor and newly fitted family bathroom with shower from the tap. Mature good size rear garden with storage shed. EER 36. Deposit £700. Very sorry no DSS or pets. £40pp application fee (other fees may apply). Available now
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45209091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101134003337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.