|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (506 days ago)|
- One bedroom unfurnished apartment
- Situated on the First Floor
- Electric Heating
- Excellent location
- Double bedroom with wardrobe
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
- Available end of November
- EPC Rating D
John Shepherd Lettings offer a one bedroom unfurnished apartment in Solihull with excellent routes to the JLR site, Birmingham International Airport and central motorway networks.
Internal accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen to include fridge/freezer & washing machine, double bedroom with wardrobes and large bathroom with shower over. The property benefits from Double Glazing and allocated parking space. No Pets
Available end of November.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45210129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.