|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Newly refurbished to a very high standard
- Kitchen with latest high-end appliances (Neff)
- Close to Streatham Station
- Large private garden (c.130sqm) with terrace
- Facing Streatham Common
- Wooden flooring throughout
Property reference number 5711824. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Large (c.120sqm/1291sqf), high-end three bedroom split-level flat facing Streatham Common. The bright and airy property has been entirely refurbished (incl. electrical wiring and boiler / heating) for own use in May 2016, but due to a job-related move we are now looking for tenants. The property is in excellent condition and is set within walking distance of Streatham Station and Streatham Common Station, multiple Bus stations, 24/7 Tesco Extra, and Better Gym with pool.
It comprises of three bedrooms, a large fully fitted modern kitchen with brand new Neff appliances throughout (dishwasher, washing machine, steam oven, grill oven, fridge freezer, wine cooler), a large bathroom (with build-in Sonos speaker, WC, spacious shower, double sink and a large bath), and a second WC with basin. The flat has wooden flooring throughout, ample storage including a usable basement (c.20sqm/215sqf) and a large private garden (c.130sqm incl. 40sqm terrace).
Connections: Just a quick walk (c.8 minutes) or direct bus (c.3 minutes) to Streatham Station and Streatham Common station. This will bring you in 22 min to Saint Pauls, 25 min to London Bridge and 10 min to Victoria direct. The area is generally well served by bus, with routes to many destinations, including G1 to Clapham Junction, 249 to Clapham Common, 109 and 250 to Brixton, 133 to Liverpool Street and the 50 to Croydon.
We are looking for tenants ideally from January 2017, however, we are flexible. The flat can be rented furnished or unfurnished, whichever works best.
One month's rent in advance with deposit.
EPC Energy Rating available
* Please quote ref. 5711824 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45212106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711824_42198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.