|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (68 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Ample natural light throughout
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Excellent storage throughout
- Overlooking communal gardens
Property reference number 5711738. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Managed by landlord direct so LOW FEES (only £75 for tenant check, no charge for contract renewal). Can arrange evening and weekend viewings.
- 2 year tenancy with break available.
- Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with wooden floors and fitted shelving.
- Kitchen includes induction hob, separate grill and oven, double sink, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Double bedrooms have fitted cupboards.
- Bathrooms have fitted cupboards; one shower, one bath/shower
- Part furnished with large dining/study table with eight chairs, one king size bed and one queen size bed. Anything else in pictures is not included. Sofa and armchair, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board can be included.
- Excellent additional storage in cloakroom
- Central heating throughout (electric) with acoustic double glazing at the front.
- Lack of nearby buildings offer a feeling of space and privacy.
- Council tax Band G - 2015/2016 charge £1771.00
- Residential parking (Kensington & Chelsea); always able to park.
- No smoking allowed except outside the building (there is a portico if it's raining).
- Secure, safe, pleasant neighbourhood
- Access to communal garden (annual fee payable)
- Excellent amenities
- Close to Gloucester Road and South Kensington tubes (District and Circle, and Piccadilly Lines)
- Good bus links and several Santander bike stands nearby
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens nearby
- Short walk to Kings Road and High Street Kensington
* Please quote ref. 5711738 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45217200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711738_42078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.