|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (145 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
- LCD TV
- None available
The Bank - a boutique luxury development of five stunning apartments in the heart of Newcastle's historic quarter. A converted 18th century bank; Original headquarters to one of the first banks in Newcastle, Lambton and Co, known as the Bank in Newcastle.
- Grade 2 listed building built in 1781, former bank, with original fire places throughout, period features including cornicing, windows and high ceilings retained - particularly to first floor.
- 4 studios (21 sq m, 21 sq m, 25 sq m, 25, sq m) and duplex 2 bed on top two floors c. 60-65 sq m.
- Front studios will have excellent natural light with two large period windows facing Dean St, top floor flat will have excellent natural light. Rear studios one very large window still with great natural light.
- Fully sound proofed with new high spec acoustic seconday glazing, sound proof flooring throughout.
- New building wide Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (no need to open windows for fresh air)
- Building wide complimentary WIFI
- CAT 5e wired throughout to buildings broadband connection.
- New oak effect flooring throughout
- New kitchens with granite work tops
- Electric radiant heating (not convection)
- Each apartment will have own electricity and water meter.
- Each studio will have 43 inch HD wide screen smart tv wall mounted with aerial and hard wired to buildings Internet service provider. Duplex will have one provided in lounge.
- TVs are HDMI cabled to desk area for your own set top boxes and games consoles
- Each apartment cable ready for Sky Television (via separate subscription)
- Kitchens comprise sink, below counter fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave combination oven, domino (dual) ceramic hob, under cupboard lighting, new washer dryer in each apartment
- Security phone entry system to front door.
- High quality doors throughout
- All surfaces newly decorated
- Full fire alarm system for building
- Double bed (with storage below), built in wardrobe, desk/diner table, chair, additional storage created in various spaces in each apartment.
- New bathrooms shower, toilet, sink and mirror light.
- Electric towel rail to bathrooms.
Array of cafes, restaurants and bars on your doorstep:
Restaurants/Cafes: Browns, Marco Polo, Quay Ingredient, Las Iguanas, 9 Bar Coffee, Pizza Express, Babucho
Bars: Brewdog, Glass Rooms, Livellos, La Vian, Barluga, Living Room, Dacantus
Next to one of Britain's finest architectural streets; Grey Street.
2 minute walk to Newcastle's famous Quayside.
5 minute walk to Central Station main line national station and local metro links.
8 minute walk to Newcastle and Northumbria Universities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridley Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.