|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 March 2017 (389 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Garden To Rear
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
£140 pppw. Large open plan luxury new ground floor 1 double bed studio apartment in Jesmond.
2 mins walk to Robinsons library, 5 mins to Newcastle Uni & City Centre. Fully furnished to a very high standard. Close to the metro station & Osborne Road pubs/restaurants. 42" LCD TV included. 1 bathroom.
- Newly refurbished
- Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating via Combi boiler
- 1 Large open plan studio bedroom furnished with high quality Oak finished IKEA wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, double bed and bedside table
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge with double doors opening to communal garden
- Lounge area complete with leather sofas
- 42" LCD TV Included
- Kitchen area features integrated oven/hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher and contemporary high quality fitted units with a breakfast bar
- 1 separate walk in shower room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridley Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.