|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Double Glazing
- West Facing Lounge
- Unallocated Off Road Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Garage - Available December!
A modern two bedroom purpose built first floor flat with good sized rooms throughout. The lounge is West facing via a large bay window and both the bedrooms are double rooms. The kitchen and bathroom are modern and the property benefits from double glazing and electric heating.
Outside there is are communal gardens, a garage and unallocated off road parking.
Hawthorn Gardens is located in North Broadwater just South of the A27 making it convenient for commuting to Brighton and Chichester as well as giving easy access to the A24 with routes to London. Broadwater shopping parade is within walking distance with it's small variety of shops including butchers, bakers and convenience store. Worthing seafront and Worthing town centre with it's comprehensive range of shopping facilities and amenities are both approx two miles away.
Holding Fee - £200
Reference Fee (per person) - £150 +vat
Application Fee (per property) - £100 +vat
Tenancy Security Deposit- £1275
1x Months Rent in Advance- £850
(NB: No Check In / Check Out / Release of Reference Fee's etc)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 234071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.