|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (533 days ago)|
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven & hob
- Utility cupboard with washer dryer
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Flooring & blinds
- Video entry system
- Allocated car parking space
The Lincoln is a quality, modern, energy efficient apartment. Inside these new apartments, you will find an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, a generously-sized bathroom and beautiful flooring throughout.
The property includes the following:
• Fridge freezer
• Oven and hob
• Flooring and blinds
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
• Safety and security systems
• Secure-By-Design windows and doors
It is 25 minute drive to Manchester City Centre with nearby train station and transport links. There are excellent schools in the area with good resturants and local shopping.
Application & credit search is £200 for a single applicant plus £100 for each additional applicant.
5 weeks' rent as a deposit plus first month's rent
Rent and Legal cover - £110 (to be paid before moving in and renewed annually).
'Our Gift to You' 50% off first month's rent if reserved before 24th December 2016.
Please note these images are for illustrative purposes only. Specification and decor may alter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2328854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 UK, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.