|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (188 days ago)|
- Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion
- An array of elegant period features
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen that has recently been refurbished
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Access to a communal garden and terrace
- Fantastic location close to Hampstead Heath
LONG LET. Boasting access to wonderful communal gardens and a sought-after location close to a wealth of upmarket shops and amenities, this amazing two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout.
West Heath Road is located moments from a variety of shops and amenities that can be found in Hampstead and provides easy access to the City and the West End via Golders Green Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.