|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (236 days ago)|
- £350-£400 pcm including bills.
- One Room Left For £400 PCM.
- Two Bathrooms.
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
- 40" Wall Mounted TV.
- House Share.
- Available Now.
- Short Walk To All Bus Routes & Withington Village.
An extremely spacious five double bedroom apartment in the centre of Withington situated just off Wilmslow Road. The apartment is situated minutes away from both the bars, shops and bus routes of Wilmslow Road. It is also walking distance from Burton Road & Palatine Road two of the other main bus routes in and out of the city centre. The flat is extremely spacious and in brief compromises of; five large double bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, an extremely spacious separate lounge with new furniture and a flat screen 40" TV and two bathroom suites. The apartment has recently undergone full refurbishment and has been finished to an extremely high standard. The property boasts brand new modern furnishings, fixtures & fittings. This apartment is not to be missed. Available now on a room by room basis. The rooms range from £350 pcm to £400pcm.
Pictures are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45230151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanton Properties , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.