|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- 3 walk mins from Clapton station
- 10 min journey to Liverpool Street
- New café's, pubs and restaurants locally
- Chatsworth Market nearby
- Beautiful Millfields Park and River Lea
- Victorian conversion - split level
- Exposed brick walls
- 3 double size bedrooms
- Luxurious open plan kitchen
- Everything brand new
An absolutely stunning spacious (over 1,000sqft) newly refurbished modern 3 bed split level Victorian conversion with exposed brick walls, full of character, nestled between Stoke Newington and Clapton on a quiet road just 3-4mins walk to Clapton station. The flat features: 3 double size bedrooms with brand new light coloured carpets; A large open plan kitchen designed by German designer Schmidt giving the flat a lovely luxurious feel with fully integrated Bosch appliances; The big reception has a wonderful exposed brick feature wall giving the room lots of character and has brand new walnut coloured wood flooring; A modern newly fitted bathroom and an extra separate WC. The property is on an attractive quiet residential road with free parking located just 3 minutes walk from Clapton Station which will take you to Liverpool Street within 10 minutes. The local area has recently seen an influx of new cafe's, pubs and restaurants as well as a local ice rink, Chatsworth Market and beautiful Millfields Park. Clapton is becoming more and more popular with renters who want more for their money but still want good links into The City. Overall this property is immaculate finished to the highest standard with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.