|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY
- ON-STREET PARKING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- £68 PER PERSON PER WEEK
***THREE BED SANDYFORD *** 10 MONTH TENANCY AVAILABLE ** AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 2017 ****
Ashburton Lettings are delighted to present this three bedroom "Tyneside Style" Apartment in the sought after area of Sandyford, Newcastle upon Tyne to the rental market. This lower flat sits within an impressive position overlooking Heaton Park and has street level access to the rear from the back lane. The property briefly comprises; entrance lobby, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and main bathroom. To the rear is a gravel walkway to rear lane. The property is well maintained and very well presented throughout and is a must to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The flat has double glazing and is warmed via gas central heating. *Fee information available upon request*
1. Entance Hallway (Ground Floor)
Front door leading into an inner lobby with radiator, storage cupboard. Doors leading to :
2. Living Room (Ground Floor)
Window to the rear, storage cupboards built into alcove one side of chimney breast, radiators.
3. Kitchen (Ground Floor)
Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and floor units, with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless steel hob and an electric oven with a chimney style extractor hood & freestanding fridge freezer.
4. Bedroom One (Ground Floor)
Bay window to front with views over the Dene and a radiator
5. Bedroom Two (Ground Floor)
Window to the front and a radiator.
6. Bedroom Three (Ground Floor)
Window to the rear and a radiator
7. Bathroom (Ground Floor)
Fitted with a modern suite comprising, WC, vanity hand wash basin, bath with shower over, window and a radiator.
8. Externally (Ground Floor)
To the rear is a fenced yard with rear gate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashburton Lettings & Property Management, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.