|Added on Rightmove:||29 December 2016 (353 days ago)|
- Terraced property in ever popular Denes location
- Neutrally decorated and well presented
- Generous reception area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- On road parking
- Easy access to commuting links
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Available immediately
- Call now to view
**REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM - NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT - CLOSE PROXIMITY TO MEMORAL HOSPITAL** Perfectly suited to professional sharers or single occupiers, we offer to let this refurbished two bedroom property. Also being within good proximity to local travel links including the A66 and A1(M), please contact the office on 01325 364578 to arrange your viewing today.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen which is fitted with light wood units with dark laminate worktops, tiled floors and splash back surrounds and stainless steel oven and hob, utility area and bathroom/wc.
To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property has the benefit of on street parking and a rear courtyard.
PLEASE NOTE: Housing benefit and pets are both acceptable by negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45232080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000188848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.