|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 1-bed furnished flat
- Secure underground parking
- Ideal for City and Canary Wharf
- Daytime concierge
- Communal riverside terrace
- Available date 03/12/2016 but could be earlier
Property reference number 5711747. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This spacious (>700 sq ft) one-bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a converted warehouse development. The property comprises: reception room, semi open plan fitted kitchen, one double bedroom, bathroom.
Capstan Court is a popular development (60m from the Thames) with secure underground parking and day-time concierge, located on a cobbled street close to numerous restaurants, pubs and coffee houses in Wapping and conveniently provides easy access to local transport links - nearest underground station is Wapping. Ideal for the City or Canary Wharf.
* Please quote ref. 5711747 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45232263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711747_42097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.