|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (199 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom Georgian flat conversion
- Beautiful double reception room with lovely fireplace
- Spacious fitted kitchen with plantation shutters
- Generously proportioned bespoke conservatory
- Good-sized store room and fabulous landscaped garden
- Well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bathroom with wall mounted power shower
LONG LET. Arranged over two floors, this stunning two bedroom flat features sophisticated, versatile living and entertaining space and benefits from double reception room, fabulous conservatory and landscaped garden.
Richmond Avenue is ideally placed for fashionable Upper Street with its comprehensive and diverse selection of shops, bars, restaurants, cafés and independent boutiques.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.