|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Perfect for a single professional
- Private individual entrance
Property reference number 5711829. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This newly refurbished property is located on a quiet residential street with a southern aspect with a double height open plan living / kitchen area. The kitchen area features a granite worktop and fully integrated appliances including, siemens washing machine, dishwasher and electric oven.
The property excellent location is only minutes away from Kings Cross St Pancras stations and the growing number of bars, restaurants and other amenities. The property is also a short walk to the popular Upper Street / Angel area.
The property is located within a Gated community with CCTV security throughout with Intercom entry to your mobile phone or landline
Recent upgrades to the property include LED lighting throughout new furnishings in the living area and a modern bathroom.
The rent includes gas and heating charges.
Off street Garage Parking is available on request
* Please quote ref. 5711829 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45233694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711829_42203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.