|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (537 days ago)|
- Well laid out one bedroom
- Arranged over the second floor
- Boasting a fantastic location
- Bright and contemporary interior
- Aet within a secure modern development
- Amazing roof terrace
LONG LET. Fantastically located close to the fashionable areas of Columbia Road and Shoreditch, this sizeable one bedroom second floor flat offers contemporary space set within a secure development with communal roof terrace.
Durant Street offers peaceful location moments from Jesus Green, Columbia Road with its Sunday flower market and a wealth of shops, bars and cafés in the trendy heart of Shoreditch, Broadway Market and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.