|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (240 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom unfurnished property - 2 Doubles, 1 Single
- Newly refurbished
- Hillsborough Park on the door step
- Walking distance to local Supermarkets, Restaurants and Bars
- Execllent location for transport links
Located in Hillsborough, this 3 bedroom mid-terrace property is in a great position for all menthods of transport - Sheffield Supertram and bus links all within a 5 minute walk and access to the M1 - Juctions 33, 35 & 36 just a 10 minute drive away. This area gives you the luxury of having Hillsborough Park right on your door step with Hillsborough Stadium (Home to Sheffield Wednesday FC) just moments away - perfect for any sports fan. Sainsburys, Asda and Morrisons are all close by with Kilner Retail park available offering an Argos and TK Maxx to name just a few.
This property has 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom with entrances both to the front or rear where you will be greeted with a good sized living room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor with upstairs bathroom. Perfect for young professionals or a family - viewing is highly recommended. To book call 0114 2232222.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45240231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000370798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.