|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Whitechapel only 4 minutes
- Shoreditch walking distance
- Liverpool Street 5 minutes
- Vibrant Brick Lane 10 mins
- City Centre walking distance
- Victorian conversion
- Spacious 1 bed flat
- Big windows, high ceilings
- Top notch kitchen
- Modern good spec
Superb spacious 1 bed Victorian conversion with big windows and high ceilings situated on the edge of Zone 1 sandwiched between Shadwell and Whitechapel only 3 minutes walk to the closest station. The property features: 1 huge king size bedroom big enough for a king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed side tables and a desk; A good size bright reception big enough for living and dining space; A top notch fully integrated kitchen with the latest appliances; An all-white decent size bathroom with tub and shower.
Situated in the heart of Whitechapel only 4 minutes away from Whitechapel Station (Overground, District, Hammersmith & City Lines) and within walking distance to trendy Shoreditch. This area has fantastic links to the rest of the city such as Liverpool Street 5 minutes, Canary Wharf 12 minutes, Kings Cross 13 minutes, and Waterloo 15 minutes. Vibrant Brick Lane has a number of award winning restaurants and bars/clubs only 10 minutes away. Perfect for those wanting something modern and be within walking distance to the City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.