|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (258 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Arranged on the ground floor of an attractive block
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional well presented and generous bedroom
- Provides superb garden to the rear
- Benefits from access to communal gardens
SHORT LET. Enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood moments from Regent's Park, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private garden.
Located on Charlbert Street, the property is moments from an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.