|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Stunning three double bedroom apartment
- Spacious period conversion with original features
- Finished to a neutral and contemporary spec throughout
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful period conversion
- Heart of Euston
A beautiful three double bedroom period conversion arranged over the entire second and third floor in the heart of Euston. This property benefits from three large bedrooms, fully fitted eat in kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite and finished to a lovely spec throughout.
North Gower Street is a desirable residential street located a stone's throw from Euston station (Northern Line & National Rail). A short stroll from the wonderful restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, Museums and other fantastic amenities that Euston, Russell Square and central London have to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAM150130_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residential, Camden - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.