|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2017 (470 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom period conversion
- Set on the ground floor with a gorgeous private garden
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Boasts a fabulous en suite shower to the master
- Two further sizable double bedrooms
- Offers a large open plan kitchen/living space
- Stunning family bathroom
- Excellent motorist access to the North Circular (A406)
LONG LET. This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment boasts stunning modern interiors throughout, offering an open-plan reception/kitchen leading to a lovely private garden, and further benefits from an en suite shower.
Ossulton Way is located moments from a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants and is within easy reach of Hampstead. The nearest transport links include East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.