|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- PART FURNISHED
- CLOSE TO CHAPEL ALLERTON AND MOORTOWN AMENITIES
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- MODERN BUILD APARTMENT
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
Modern purpose built TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT in a highly desirable location on Harrogate Road between Chapel Allerton and Moortown. Frequent bus services to and from Leeds City Centre are just outside the apartment block. The bars, restaurants and amenities of central Chapel Allerton and Moortown are within walking distance. This property is PART FURNISHED (one double bed, and dining room table and chairs included) and comprises; Communal entrance with lift, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom. White goods to include; Electric oven and hob / fridge freezer / washer dryer. OFF STREET PARKING SPACE.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
Referencing Fee (Per Applicant & Guarantor) £40.20 incl VAT
Tenancy Administration Fee (Per Tenancy) £138 incl VAT
Deposit - Dependant on Property
Renewal Fee -
£47.50 - Fixed Term Renewal
£24.00 - Statutory Periodic
Check Out Fee - Dependant on Property Size
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2114448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Chapel Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.