Commercial Property to rentCastle Close Industrial Estate, Crook, Co Durham
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Industrial Unit 4A - 50m2 (538ft2)
- Rents are all PLUS VAT
- Rent inclued Service Charge and Building Insurance
- 3 Phase Electricity supply
- Mains gas and water. Telephone.
- WC facilities
- Sorry NO vehicle related businessess accepted
- Bond and references will be required
- Agents Administration fee £150 plus VAT
Castle Close Industrial Estate is located to southern side of Crook town centre and is just off the A689. Durham City is within 12 miles and the A68 north and south is within 2 miles.
6.24m x 7.92m (20' 6" x 26' 1")
Steel frames units with brick/block work walls and insulated roofs. There are two accesses; one for loading which is by an electrically operated by a roller shutter and personnel access via a steel door. There is a tenant controlled access gate.
WC and Wash Hand Basin 1.96m x 2.01m (6' 5" x 6' 7")
• There are a range of flexible leasing options available.
• ALL RENT IS PLUS VAT and payable monthly in advance
• Rent quoted includes the cost of external maintenance charges and building insurance
• Tenant responsible for internal maintenance plus repairs to doors and windows
• Principal rent will increase by a fixed 3% per annum
• Rent deposit required
• Tenant responsible for payment of rates and utility charges
For confirmation of the Rateable Value and actual rates payable for a property please contact the local council. ‘Small Businesses’ should enquire as to whether Small Business Rates Relief is available.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Crook.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.