|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (474 days ago)|
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Oak Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Underfloor Heating
- Shared Club Room & Cinema
- Communal Courtyard
- Furnished or Part Furnished
- Brand New Development
An outstanding one double bedroom second floor conversion flat located in the trendy Market Building development boasting high ceilings and tall windows, shared clubroom, cinema and whimsical central courtyard, located in a prime spot in waterside Brentford. The property comprises high end Italian kitchen open plan to a west facing reception room with Juliet balcony offering waterside views, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a luxurious shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45251148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P144641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Chiswick - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.