|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms with built in storage.
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Living hall and compact but cosy sitting room
- Garage and separate utility/store room
- Very popular village, close to Witney and Woodstock
- Short walk to mainline railway station.
A unique former granary, set within the grounds of a large manor house in the sought after village of Long Hanborough. The village has a mainline railway station within walking distance, an award winning fish and chip shop and a selection of local shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Witney .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.