|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Renovated Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Kitchen/ Diner
- Guest Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Shower En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Private Rear Garden
Hunters are delighted to offer this stunning four bedroomed house in the heart of Dorridge village. Gladstone Road stands within Dorridge's desirable 'Golden Triangle' and is well placed for the excellent local schools - Arden Academy and St George & St Teresa and is within a short walk of the village centre. The property, which has been renovated throughout and is exquisitely finished to a very high standard, is available un-furnished and briefly comprises; welcoming entrance porch and hallway, spacious lounge, beautifully designed kitchen/ dining area with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden,guest cloakroom, four double bedrooms - two with built in closets, family bathroom with shower over the bath, a shower ensuite to the master bedroom, double width electric garage and large private rear garden. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418027394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.