|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (440 days ago)|
- Ground floor maisonnette *Special offer* - avail end Dec
- Laminate flooring in living area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Unfurnished with kitchen appliances included
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Security entry
- Modern bathroom
- On road parking
- Easy access to Southampton city centre
Benefit from your own entrance with this 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette set in a small development of just four apartments within easy reach of Southampton City Centre. The property is offered unfurnished and has a modern open plan design living area with oak effect laminate flooring, two radiators and television point. The kitchen is fully fitted with a range of white wall and base units, on oak effect laminate flooring, and includes an electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge freezer. Both bedrooms are doubles with carpets, double glazed windows and radiators. The part tiled modern bathroom has a white suite comprising of a bath with shower/mixer tap, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring. Further features to note with this property are gas central heating, security entry. Patio area to the front and on road parking. *Special offer no admin fee* applies to this property (agency fees apply*
From this location there is easy access also to local amenities to include shops and supermarkets. Buses operate the vicinity into and around the city centre.
This property is available for rent end of December and viewing is by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000211843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.