|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Experienced, helpful landlord
- 64 sqm, larger than average
- Very quiet
- Private terrace
Property reference number 5711769. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Larger than average, newly refurbished, bright period conversion 1 bed apartment on the raised ground floor of an imposing stucco fronted Victorian building
- Desirable location
- Large bedroom with king size bed and walk-in wardrobes
- High spec kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Luxurious bathroom suite with ceramic tiling and corner shower
- Spacious L-shaped double reception room
- Ample storage throughout
- West facing private decked terrace
- Hardwood flooring
- Faces away from road
- Very quiet and secure
- Very energy efficient with most windows double/triple glazed
- 2 mins from Notting Hill Gate tube station for Central, Circle and District lines, as well as several bus stops
- Waitrose, M&S, Tesco, Boots a 5 min stroll away
- Various 24 hour corner shops nearby
- Wide choice of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars on your doorstep
- 5 min to Kensington Gardens, 10 min to Holland Park
- Portobello Road a leisurely 10 min stroll away
Ideally suited for professional, non-smoking couple looking for all amenities and transport links on your doorstep
* Please quote ref. 5711769 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45254253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5711769_42240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.