|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- Rent directly from Landlord - no agent's fees
- Newly refurbished apartment - Grade II listed
- Central location, 5 minute walk from train station
Property reference number 5698451. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Ulverston is a great place for exploring the Lakes. Quieter and quainter than the main tourist spots, the town still oozes Lake District character.
- 2 minute walk to the local shopping area and central car parks
- 5 minute walk to Ulverston train station and main bus routes
- Ideally situated above an Italian restaurant and the local shops are a 2 minute walk.
- Deal directly with a National Landlords Association accredited landlord and avoid expensive agent's fees. I vet all applications personally and do not charge for setting up a tenancy agreement. If after viewing you wish to apply, the only up front fee is £45 to cover the cost of a credit check and referencing.
- The apartment has recently been refurbished and fitted with integral fridge, washing machine etc.
- Free parking available within a 5 minute walk.
* Please quote ref. 5698451 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £45.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45254799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5698451_42239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.