|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (318 days ago)|
An extremely neat and tidy two bedroom mid terrace property located in this popular position just off Kedleston Road providing ease of access to Derby City Centre, the A38 and Markeaton Park. ** LOW APPLICATION FEE ON OFFER **
An extremely neat and tidy two bedroom mid terrace property located in this popular position just off Kedleston Road providing ease of access to Derby City Centre, the A38 and Markeaton Park.
Internally the property is neutrally decorated throughout and briefly comprises: Front reception room, inner lobby with useful storage space and access to a cellar, rear reception room and a modern fitted kitchen with electric cooker. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with white three piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Externally there is ample street parking to the front whilst to the rear there is a pleasant garden with patio and lawn.
The property is available immediately and is offer on an unfurnished.
Front Reception Room - 11'10" x 11'4" (3.61m x 3.45m) - Timber panelled front door, original sash window with curtain net and curtains, built in storage cupboard and display cabinet. Gas fire and electric storage heater.
Inner Lobby - Providing a useful understairs storage space also with access to the cellar.
Rear Reception Room - 11'9" x 11'8" (3.58m x 3.56m) - Stairs lead of the first floor, telephone point, electric fire, built in store cupboard and shelving. Window overlooking the rear garden with a curtain net and curtains and an electric storage heater.
Modern Fitted Kitchen - 9'6" x 5'9" (2.90m x 1.75m) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with matching cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker and hob. Space for an automatic washing machine, fridge, tiled floor and electric storage heater.
To The First Floor: -
Passaged Landing - Providing independent access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One - 11'10" x 11'5" (3.61m x 3.48m) - Original sash window to the front elevation with curtain net and curtains. Wardrobe and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two - 11'9" x 8'11" (3.58m x 2.72m) - Window to the rear elevation with a fitted roller blind, wardrobe and an electric storage heater.
Bathroom - 9'6" x 6'0" (2.90m x 1.83m) - Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, window, built in store cupboard and an electric heater.
Outside: - To the front of the property there is ample off road parking with gated access leading to the rear where there is a pleasant and private garden with a patio and lawn beyond.
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Through Boxall Brown And Jones Lettings -
Please Note - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45255696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26615492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.