|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (57 days ago)|
- A fabulous four bedroom flat
- Large reception room with doors unfolding to the balcony
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Master bedroom access to a second balcony
- A further three bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes)
- two balconies and communal roof terrace
- Smart bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
Full descriptionLONG LET. This gorgeous and generously proportioned four bedroom flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park.
The property is located near the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hoxton and Shoreditch. Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail) station is close by for links into the City and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.