|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (523 days ago)|
***LET AGREED *** An immaculately presented two bedroom bungalow occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position within close proximity to the useful amenities and transport routes.
Directions - Leave Derby City Centre along Burton Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Warwick Avenue (A5111) Proceed to the next island and turn right onto Stenson Road. A short distance along turn right onto Brookfield Avenue and then onto Shannon Close. The property is situated at the head of the cul de sac and is clearly identified by our "To Let" board.
Entrance Hallway - UPVC double glazed front door, radiator, carpeted, useful built in cupboard .containing meters and central heating boiler
Lounge - A spacious carpeted lounge with UPVC bay window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire, wall lights and radiator,
Kitchen - Range of fitted wall and base units having matching cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splashback, sink and drainer, full height storage cupboards, space for fridge, freezer and washing machine although a washing machine is currently in place for the tenants use, UPVC doors and window to side , vinyl floor covering
Inserted Paragraph - Inner hallway leading to
Bathroom - Fitted with a shower cubicle with an electric shower, wash hand basin and low level wc, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator and towel rail.
Double Bedroom - UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes, carpeted, radiator.
Single Bedroom - UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, carpeted, radiator.
Outside - Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the bungalow. Rear garden shed
Please Note - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tenants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45259008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26615761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.