|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (42 days ago)|
- 5 min walk to New Cross Gate station
- Complimentary Netflix and Virgin TV subscription
- HD TVs in all rooms
- Tastefully interior designed
- Landscaped private garden
- On-street parking
- Weekly housekeeping
- Couple supplement £120 pm
Property reference number 5711867. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
CURRENTLY RUNNING OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL>>>>>>>
NO ADMIN FEES.................WOW!!!!!!
MOVE IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND GET A CHRISTMAS GIFT!
Call us NOW.....
Professional accommodation for professional people. Only the best houses in the best areas of London.
Bedroom 2 'Mumbai': Double Room 15 square metres - £872 per month (with ensuite toilet)
Call us now to view this property.
When you rent a room with us you don't just move into a house, you move into a five star home.
Set on 3 stories, this impressive Victorian conversion house has been carefully put together in a contemporary yet classic design scheme by our award-winning interior design team.
Each spacious double bedroom is fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, flat screen TV, ample storage and contemporary artwork.
The open-plan lounge is equipped with a 47in flat-screen TV and opens up to a massive back garden that is just perfect for barbeques in the summer months.
The stylish eat-in kitchen has all mod cons including an oven, hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, cappucino maker, smoothie maker and a dishwasher.
There are 2 large modern bathrooms and 2 additional WCs (one of which is ensuite).
Hi-speed fibre optic WiFi is available throughout the property along with complimentary Netflix subscription.
ALL bills are included i. e. broadband, water, electricity and council tax and a weekly housekeeping service.
New Cross is an incredible part of London full of energy, culture and eclectic shopping choices.
Whether you enjoy dinner with friends, a night's clubbing, going to art galleries or chilling out at the park, you will be spoilt for choice in New Cross, Deptford and Peckham.
New Cross Gate tube station (zone 2) is located less than 10 mins walk away and connects you to central London via the East London line in approximately 20 minutes.
References, 1 months rent and 1 months deposit are required.
There's also a one-off admin fee of £160 per tenant (free if you move in the next two weeks).
This is a great house share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
- All bills included
- Unlimited superfast wireless broadband
- Complimentary Virgin TV subscription
- Complimentary Netflix subscription
- All rooms interior designed
- High quality furniture throughout the house
- Weekly cleaners for communal areas
- Great transport links to central London
- Close to Shops and restaurants, art galleries and nightlife
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. Only £300 holding deposit to secure a great place for you to live!
3. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
4. Unlimited broadband included in your rent.
5. A weekly cleaner for shared areas.
6. We introduce you to the current house mates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
7. Your rent includes all bills so no hidden surprises!
8. Responsive customer service and maintenance team.
9. Complimentary Virgin TV and Netflix subscription
Unfortunately our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, pets or children in any of our house shares.
Give us a call NOW to arrange a viewing or for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Please quote ref. 5711867 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45259332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711867_42244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.