|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (535 days ago)|
- Wooden framed double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Neutrally decorated and recently fitted carpets
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Built in electric cooker and inset gas hob
- Office/large storage room
- White bathroom suite with shower over the bath
- Hard standing area to the front of the property
- Allocated car parking to the rear of the property
A freshly decorated and re-carpeted one bedroom ground floor apartment benefiting from wooden double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, off road parking and sizable office/storage room. Ideally situated in this popular location within walking distance of the City Centre and local amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 602/MA2BF131015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.