|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- MODERN DECOR
- EPC: D
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- M18/A1 COMMUTING LINKS
- AVAILABLE NOW
CANTLEY! A two bedroom semi-detached home with modern décor and driveway parking. Situated in this sought after borough, popular for its excellent local schools, fast motorway access and fantastic range of local amenities…. AVAILABE NOW!
Situated in a quiet residential area and decorated in modern, neutral décor; this spacious semi-detached home has plenty to offer! With a highly regarded local primary school within walking distance, fast links to M18/A1 motorway links and direct access to Doncaster Centre the location is second to none.
Here are some of the MANY benefits:
• Driveway parking for two vehicles
• Front facing living room with modern décor.
• Large fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine and gas hob/oven.
• Tons of storage! A large understairs cupboard, external outhouse storage and fitted wardrobes in the master bedrooms.
• Two spacious double bedrooms alongside a family bathroom suite with over the bath shower.
This family home is available for a long term tenancy! Call William H Brown on 01302 327 164 to arrange your viewing…
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45265245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0077K3529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Doncaster Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.