|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (65 days ago)|
- Fantastic dual-aspect reception room with balcony access
- Spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows
- Seventeenth floor property with lift access
- Stunning wood laminate floors
- Riverside development
- 180 degree views of the River Thames
- Stylish kitchen with natural stone work tops
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
Full descriptionLONG LET. A fantastic two bedroom flat that has been recently developed, finishing to a high standard, incorporating contemporary styling throughout, and a superb private balcony with amazing Thames views.
The property is situated on the bank of the River Thames with views towards the Houses of Parliament as well as Battersea and Chelsea.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.