|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 December 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Situated on the third floor with lift access
- Good-sized rooms throughout
- Flooded with natural light
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Modern, neutral interiors and stylish fittings
- Two smart bathrooms
- Secure off-street parking
- Secure electronic fob entry system
LONG LET. Set within a striking residential development overlooking Wandsworth Common, this superb two bedroom apartment features a stunning circular reception room.
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of St John's Hill, Battersea Rise and fashionable Norchote Road are all close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.