|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (142 days ago)|
- A wonderful five bedroom house
- Situated on a peaceful residential road
- Stylish reception room with feature fireplace
- Expansive dining room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four further excellent bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Beautiful rear garden
LONG LET. Generously arranged over three floors, this stunning five bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious, open-plan accommodation and a garden.
Berens Road is a quiet residential street in easy reach of the local amenities of Harrow Road and Ladbroke Grove and for a wider selection of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants Notting Hill and Portobello Road Market are both close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.