|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (420 days ago)|
- Attractive Grade II Listed town cottage.
- Standing in an elevated position along Western Road.
- Lounge with wood burning stove.
- Large bathroom with shower over bath.
- Mains gas fired central heating.
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden with utility shed.
- Short distance from town facilities.
- Residents permit parking available nearby.
13 Western Road stands in an elevated position off Western Road on the fringes of the town centre with all facilities nearby. The cottage is in excellent decorative order and has quaint and cosy accommodation including a sitting room with feature fireplace and inset wood burning stove. There is a modern fitted kitchen with a cooker and hob and on the first floor a large double bedroom and spacious light and airy bathroom with shower over the bath.
The property benefits from mains gas fired central heating.
Externally, at the rear there is a well enclosed paved courtyard area suitable for dining outside in the summer months. A large shed has plumbing and electricity and is currently used as a utility room/store. Access from the rear of the garden can be gained to Westgate Street. A permit for parking is available to residents in the area to park along Western Road.
The ancient former market town of Launceston offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Western Road heading towards Pennygillam roundabout. No. 13 Western Road will be identified on the left hand side marked with a Webbers To Let board before the sharp left hand turning back into Westgate Street.
3.35m max x 3.63m max
1.65m x 3.45m
3.38m max x 3.56m max
1.75m x 2.72m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45266937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU140197_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.