|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £400
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 1.51km from University of Nottingham
- 2.06km from Nottingham Trent University
Student Homes Don't Come Much Better Than This!!!
This 6 Double Bedroom Property Has Been Furnished And Decorated With Love And Style!! Situated Slap Bang In The Student Hub Of Lenton On Sherwin Road. Close To The QMC, Uni Of Notts And Jubilee Campus - Great Link To The City Centre. For 2017 The First Floor Bathroom Will Be Made Into A Large Shower Room With Utility Facilities (washing Maching And Dryer In Their Also) - The Spec Of The Bathroom Will Be The Same As The High Spec Finish Of The House.
A Few Of The Many Benefits Of The House Include;
6 DOUBLE Bedrooms
Modern And Stylishly Furnished : No Magnolia In Sight!
Wall Mounted TV
Dishwasher/washing Machine & Dryer
Brand New Wet Room & Whole House Recently Refurbished!
Half Price Rent For The First 2 Weeks Of The Tenancy!
This Property Won't Be On The Market For Long! Call 0115 822 4388 To Book Your Viewing In ASAP!
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.51km from University of Nottingham
2.06km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.