|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £350
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 0.93km from University of Nottingham
- 2.92km from Nottingham Trent University
BRAND NEW REFURBISHED 3 BED WITH 2 SHOWERS AND WCS**
: Also To Be Included For 2017 Will Be TVs In Every Room, Whole House Painted With On Trend Colours And Second Shower Room Going In!
A Beautifully Refurbished 4 Bed Property In Dunkirk. The Interior Is Modern, Fresh And Has More Communal Space Than You Could Ask For!
Each Room Comes With A Small Double, Under Bed Storage, Shelves, Wardrobe, Desk And Chair. There Is Plenty Of Communal Space With A Separate Lounge Including New Sofas, Coffee Table And A Wall Mounted Smart TV And A Large Open Plan Kitchen/dining Area With A Separate Utility Room.
If You're Looking For A Home From Home That Is Walking Distance From University Park Then This Is It!
Won't Be On The Market For Long At All!
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
0.93km from University of Nottingham
2.92km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.