|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (443 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 2 WCs, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.87km from Nottingham Trent University
- 3.80km from University of Nottingham
- Bills Included
4 BEDROOMS @ £70PPW FOR ALL INCLUSIVE NOTTINGHAM TRENT ROOMS 2015/16!
This 4 Bedroom Student House Is Located Directly Outside The Tram And Is Walking Distance For Nottingham Trent Students! This House Has Been Extremely Popular Every Year Due To It's Homely Atmosphere And Sought After Location.
The House Is Fully Furnished Through Out With 4 Large Double Rooms All Boasting Double Beds, Plenty Of Storage Space As Well As Large Desks. The Bathroom Is Recently Refurbished And Has The Added Bonus Of A Large Bath! The Living Room Has A Natural Character Throughout With It's Modern Decor And Leads Onto The Large Kitchen Area Which Comes With All The White Goods You Need As Well As Plenty Of Storage Space.
There Is A Garden With Enough Room For Seating And Is In The Perfect Spot For The Sun In Summe And Was Recently Done In Summer 2015 On-street Parking Is Available. The Tram Stops Located Just Outside The Front Door!
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.87km from Nottingham Trent University
3.80km from University of Nottingham
* Forest Fields
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.