|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (474 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £450
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 1.72km from Nottingham Trent University
- 2.49km from University of Nottingham
- Bills Included
BRAND NEW STUDIO AVAILABLE CLOSE TO UON AND NOTTINGHAM TRENT, The Only One In The Development!
Rent Includes GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, FIBRE INTERNET, FREE CONTENTS INSURANCE Including LAPTOP COVER, ACCESS TO GYM IN ACCOMODATION NEXT DOOR AND A SMART TV.
* Brand New Double Bed And Modern Furniture!
* Brand New Shower Suite.
Just Located On The Edge Of Lenton And The Arboretum, This Apartment Complex Is Well-located For Nottingham University And Trent Students Who Want To Be Near Shops, Cafes, Bars And Clubs.
If You Have Been Searching For Student Accommodation And Have Been Getting Frustrated At The Standard Of Properties Available Then This May Be Exactly What You're Looking For!
The Communal Garden Area Has Been A Favourite With Our New Tenants Offering A Spacious Area To Socialise.
Call 0115 822 4388 To Book Your Room/a Viewing Now To Avoid Disappointment!
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.72km from Nottingham Trent University
2.49km from University of Nottingham
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.