|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (500 days ago)|
- Ground floor maisonette
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Two allocated parking spaces via gated access
- Two double bedrooms
- Small private patio and communal garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Double glazing
- Good size living room with French doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Walking distance to Shenfield station/Broadway
Available now, on an unfurnished basis. No pets/smokers. Working tenants only please. REDUCED TENANT FEES AVAILABLE
This small, modern development is located within walking distance of Shenfield main line station and busy Broadway shops, bars and restaurants. Local shops, schools and bus routes are close to hand. The property is located on the ground floor, with just one neighbour directly above
Gated access to the communal grounds, with garden and allocated parking bay for two vehicles. This property benefits from a small private patio area accessed via French doors.
The property features entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and built-in cupboard housing the gas boiler. Living room 18'5 x 11'4 with double glazed French doors to rear. Fitted kitchen 13'0 x 6'8 with double glazed window to front. Excellent range of matching base and wall mounted units, including some glass fronted display cabinets. Appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine and integrated oven/hob and dishwasher. Part tiling to walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom one 11'4 x 9'10 with double glazed window to rear. Bedroom two 13'0 x 10'0 with double glazed window to front and large walk-in double wardrobe. Bathroom 7'10 x 5'8 with double glazed window to side. Modern white three piece suite with shower over the bath and glazed shower screen. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Parking allocated for two vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000413756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.