|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2017 (48 days ago)|
- Available soon!
- Three Bedroom House
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Large Loft Conversion
- Galley Kitchen
- Ideal Family Home
- Cottage Style Garden
- Brilliant Attention to Detail
- Short Walk to Town Centre
***PLENTY OF CHARACTER AND CHARM*** SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING***LOFT CONVERSION***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***BEAUTIFUL LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN***CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND STATION***AVAILABLE SOON***
AVAILABLE THIS JULY!
This beautiful three bedroom terraced property has lots to offer and is the ideal family home. This house is brimming with character and charm and this is accentuated by the exposed brick walls. The wooden flooring throughout is ideal for family living and combines the dining area and lounge into one large open plan space. The attention to detail in this property is superb.
On the first floor you have a kitchen, which is a galley style kitchen, it is well equipped with space for all of your white goods and at the end of the kitchen you have a large pantry for all your storage needs. To the second floor you have the main family bathroom, a large double bedroom and one single bedroom, both bedrooms are good sizes and are bright and airy, the main bedroom also benefits from integrated wardrobe space.
Having been renovated to a fantastic standard this property has an added benefit of a loft conversion, this makes for a superb third bedroom. Within the bedroom there is a separate adjoining area which is the perfect space for a wardrobe or study area.
If you're looking for a property full of character and charm then this isn't to be missed. Call now to view on 01795 533544!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45278007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3874K2022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Sittingbourne Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.